- DUI, Risk Reduction, Classes: (State Certification # 10080) We hold one weekend class each month. Class times are Sat & Sun 9am-6pm and Mon 5:30pm-9:30pm.
Defensive Driving Classes, DDC, AKA: Driver Improvement:
(State Certification # DI 2129) We have 2 classes a month on a Monday and Tuesday night, both nights are 3 hours long, 6:00pm – 9:00pm. Defensive Driving Class is offered for court ordered individuals, or can be taken to take points off a driving record, or for reinstatement. If the driver has NO points and is 25 years or older it can be taken to lower insurance by 10% for 3 years.
- Driver Training Class: (Joshua Law) (State Certification #596) We provide the 30 hour classroom Driver’s Education class. This is a state requirement for teens that want to earn their driving privileges at age 16. It is also for anyone under 25 in need of an insurance reduction. Fourteen year olds are welcome! The next class is November 21, 22, 23 & 24 (Sat.- Tues.) from 9am -5:30pm every day with a lunch break from 12:30-1:30pm
- VIP Class (Victim Impact Panel): This class is held once per month usually on the Friday after that month’s DUI/RRP class. This class is offered to DUI offenders and it is taken after the DUI/Risk Reduction class.
- •At the request of any 12 step group Magnum will host a free movie night for those in recovery. Movie night is held in our classroom. The movie has to be approved by our Director, Vikki. Need a place to hold a 12 step meeting or event? Call the school for arrangements.
- Our location is an easy commute from anywhere in North Georgia!
Magnum DUI and Defensive Driving School is conveniently located at the corner
of East Grant Road and Georgia 400 in Dawsonville, GA.
We are in Suite 230 in the upper level.
Office hours: Monday and Friday 9 A.M. – 6 P.M.
Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday 9 A.M. – 3 P.M.
We are a short commute from the following counties:
Lumpkin County ( Dahlonega, GA) Murrayville, GA
Dawson County ( Dawsonville, GA) Also, Big Canoe
Hall County (Gainesville, GA)
White County (Cleveland, GA)
Forsyth County (Cumming, GA)
Notary available at request
Like us on facebook at https://www.facebook.com/DUICLASS?ref=hl